It's official, our B2B Full Contact 2.0 data delivery is live and will be delivered today!
The mission of The Data Co-op is to ensure its members have reliable access to the data they need to grow their products and services.
Based on co-op member feedback from the previous delivery, we focused on:
- Standardizing the B2B Full Contact data schema
- Increasing the fill rate on the B2B Full Contact records
- Upgrading the infrastructure to be able to process more data
- Improving the cleanliness of the data
Interesting Fact: The co-op increased the # of B2B emails by 21%
Updated B2B Data Schema
The B2B Full Contact data schema has been updated to provide additional clarity.
- Full B2B Contact Data (2.0 is live! - See below) - Active
- Non-PII Contact Data - Week of Nov 1st
- MAID/ HEM Extract - Active
- IP/ MAID Extract - Week of October 18th
- Firmographic Data - Week of Nov 1st
Updated Fill Rates
The team has completed the migration of all of our B2B Contact data to Snowflake. What this means for the co-op:
- We’ve reduced the Co-op’s AWS costs by 75%
- We're able to process data 10X faster
- The B2B Full Contact data is queryable in Snowflake
- We’re now built for scale - we can handle 1000X the amount of data
*If you're a Snowflake user, please let The Data Co-op know so we can enable data sharing.
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Updated the state code to 2 capital letters and match 1 of the 51 state codes
- Fixed Contact Title, Company Name, First/Last name, City, and Address outputs to ensure only the first letter of each word is capitalized and eliminated all special characters
- Standardized Phone Numbers to E.164 ITU
- Separated personal emails from B2B emails + standardized email format to ensure all characters are lowercase and are to ITU E.123
- Improved company domain fill rate by extracting domains from B2B emails associated with companies that didn't have a domain
- Rerun Employee Count band standardization jobs: 1 to 10 | 11 to 25 | 26 to 50 | 51 to 100 | 101 to 250 | 251 to 500 | 501 to 1,000 | 1,001 to 5,000 | 5,000 to 10,000 | 10,000+
- Rerun Company Revenue band standardization jobs: Under 1 million | 1 million to 5 million | 5 million to 10 million | 10 million to 25 million | 25 million to 50 million | 50 million to 100 million | 100 million to 250 million | 250 million to 500 million | 500 million to 1 billion | 1 billion and over
Upcoming B2B Full Contact Data Projects:
- Run ALL phone numbers against the FCC portability database
- Add additional email/ phone validation
- Standardize Industry Resolution ML Project
- Ingest & Process net-new co-op member data contributions
If you are subscribed to the B2B Full Contact data, you will find the updated data delivery in the same s3 buckets as before.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you'd like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op