B2B Full Contact 2.2 & Firmographic 1.1 updates are available!
Available Product Schemas
- Full B2B Contact Data 2.2 - Active
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.1 - Active
- IP/MAID Extract 1.1 - Active
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.0 - Active
- Firmographic Data 1.1 - Active
- B2C Contact Data 1.0 - Early 2022
B2B Full Contact 2.2 & Firmographic 1.1 Updates
- # of Emails Validated: The co-op validated 72M additional emails this month.
- LinkedIn Fill Rate: LinkedIn URL fill rate is up 73%.
- Firmographic Fill Rates: SIC, Industry, and Company Address's fill rates increased by over 60%.
The co-op is working on updating the email validation score field from a (1-5) score to showing the last seen date of the email (all bad emails will be removed). This will allow co-op members to infer their own insights from the validation data. We’d love any feedback here, and will continue to develop further email validation as we receive data consumption exhaust.
Co-op December Focus
The co-op has hit critical mass on the # of contact data records. As we've collected a significant amount of US data, our December focus will shift to validating and consolidating the demographic data, in a similar manner to the firmographic update in the B2B 2.1 release. This will reduce our overall record count as we look to remove outdated, incorrect, or duplicate demographic records, but will increase the accuracy and help to ensure you have access to as accurate a dataset as possible.
We will be reaching out to each of you to ensure your validation data is properly onboarded.
If you are subscribed to the B2B Full Contact & Firmographic data, you will receive a separate email with the bucket locations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op