It’s official, our IP/MAID 1.0 & MAID/HEM 2.0 data deliveries are live and will be delivered today!
As a reminder, the mission of The Data Co-op is to ensure its members have reliable access to the data they need to grow their products and services.
Here are the highlights from this delivery:
- IP/MAID 1.0 export is live
- Expanded the schema for the MAID/HEM 2.0 export
Interesting Fact: Added 218M Active MAID/HEM pairs to the MAID/HEM 2.0 export
Available Co-op Schemas
- Full B2B Contact Data 2.0 - Active
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.0 - Active
- IP/MAID Extract 1.0 - Active
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.0 - Week of Nov 1st
- Firmographic Data 1.0 - Week of Nov 1st
MAID/HEM 2.0 & IP/MAID 1.0 Schema Update + Fill Rates
MAID/HEM 2.0: The co-op has added 218M MAID/HEM pairs in the last 45 days, a 48.9% increase! This increases our total active MAID/HEM pairs to 660M. Additionally, we've added the following attributes to the MAID/HEM schema:
- MAID-HEM Last Seen
- Sha256_LC HEM
- Sha1_LC HEM
IP/MAID 1.0: The co-op has seen 10B+ active IP/MAID pairs in the last 180 days!
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Resolved Firmographic data to a single entity based off of company domain
- Fixed MAID case sensitivity in the MAID/HEM export
Upcoming Data Projects:
- Make the Non-PII 1.0 export accessible to Co-op members
- Make the Firmographic 1.0 export accessible to Co-op members
- Standardize SIC codes & industry fields
- Ingest & Process net-new co-op member data contributions
If you are subscribed to the IP/MAID and MAID/HEM data, you will find those updated data deliveries in the same s3 buckets as before.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op