B2B Full Contact 2.3 & Firmographic 1.2 updates are available!
Available Product Schemas
- Full B2B Contact Data 2.3 - Last Updated: 1-7-22
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.2 - Last Updated: 12-16-21
- IP/MAID Extract 1.2 - Last Updated: 12-16-21
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.1 - Last Updated: 12-16-21
- Firmographic Data 1.2 - Last Updated: 1-7-22
- B2C Contact Data 1.0 - Target March 2022
B2B Full Contact 2.3 & Firmographic 1.2 Updates
Goal of this update: Improve the overall quality of demographic and firmographic records
Headline: We've collapsed 94 Million duplicate records in order to centralize around Business Personas; every record in the B2B Full Contact dataset now corresponds to a distinct business email.
- Single Entity Resolution: By applying quality and frequency heuristics, duplicate B2B contact records were removed from the B2B Dataset, providing more quality records without data duplication in other rows.
- Rebuilt Employee & Revenue Counts: Because the co-op now has critical mass on contact records, we decided to rebuild both employee & revenue counts based off of count the number of contact records we have associated with each company. From our testing, we’ve found this to be more accurate, and the accuracy will only increase as we gather more data.
- Standardized SIC & Industry fields: All SIC & industry fields have been standardized based off of the SEC SIC code list, allowing for more predictable querying on the Industry field.
Co-op January Focus
- Collecting email/phone validation exhaust from our members
- Integrating a number of ML projects including spell check on string data
- Adding personal emails to the b2b schema
We will be reaching out to each of you to ensure your validation data is properly onboarded.
If you are subscribed to the B2B Full Contact & Firmographic data, you will receive a separate email with the bucket locations.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op