You asked, we answered! We have taken feedback from our members at the Data Co-Op and are more than happy to introduce the launch of our B2C Data Asset, our first data asset solely driven by Co-Op member inquiries.
Over the last three months, our team has diligently worked to create our B2C data asset, delivering over 202M unique personal emails of which 137M are tied to a postal address.
In addition to the data that has been processed, we already have multiple files awaiting inclusion that did not make the initial product cutoff. The largest is 50M and has extremely high fill rates across all attributes. It should be noted that the consumer 1.0 file does not currently contain address + name only records as we would like to run postal verification before we include this combination.
Check out the data schema and how to access the data below:
Available Product Schemas
- Full B2B Contact Data 3.1 - Last Updated: 3-4-22
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.5 - Last Updated: 3-17-22
- IP/MAID Extract 1.5 - Last Updated: 3-17-22
- IP/MAID DA Extract 1.1 - Last Updated: 3-17-22
- MAID/HEM DA Extract 1.1 - Last Updated: 3-17-22
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.4 - Last Updated: 3-17-22
- Firmographic Data 1.4 - Last Updated: 3-4-22
- B2C Contact Data 1.0 - Last Updated: 3-31-22
New B2C Product Data Schema!
How to Access B2C Data
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access
- Sign an amendment to your co-op agreement if needed to include this data asset
- The co-op will deliver you the data asset and give you 30 days to validate it provides the lift and benefit you need
Having Co-Op members involved in the product is very important to us. We want to give you the flexibility and freedom to design the data products you need. In the coming months, our goal is to add more Data Co-Op members to contribute more data signals. We greatly appreciate your feedback and enthusiasm for what we are building.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op