The team stayed up late to wrap up this delivery!
IP/MAID 1.4 & MAID/HEM 2.4 updates are available.
In addition, we’ve created a new data delivery that's optimized the IP/MAID and MAID/HEM exports for digital onboarding.
Available Product Schemas
- Full B2B Contact Data 3.0 - Last Updated: 2-3-22
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.4 - Last Updated: 2-18-22
- IP/MAID Extract 1.4 - Last Updated: 2-18-22
- IP/MAID DA Extract 1.0 - Last Updated: 2-18-22
- MAID/HEM DA Extract 1.0 -Last Updated: 2-18-22
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.2 - Last Updated: 1-19-22
- Firmographic Data 1.3 - Last Updated: 2-3-22
- B2C Contact Data 1.0 - Target March 18th, 2022
New Digital Product Bifurcation
With the initial design of the digital products to serve the identity linkage, there were some areas of optimization that were identified from customer feedback regarding the volume of data as well as the recency. This bifurcation allows us the ability to provide a subset of the core product for the purpose of Digital Activation (DA) while continuing to maintain the identity linkage product.
Headline: The MAID/HEM DA 1.0 has 2.39B total pairs and the IP/MAID DA 1.0 has 1.14B total pairs observed in the last 60 days.
This is a great example of member feedback improving product development, so please continue to help us understand how you are using the data so we can continue to provide you with the best value.
The co-op team added a Junior Business Analyst to help with data QA and a Junior Data Engineer to help with data processing. These two resources should help us with further product development and data ingestion.
Next 30 Days Focus
- Digital: With the amount of digital and identity data we now have, we are working on developing other ways to leverage digitally linked data products. These products will start to integrate both sides of the Digital and Identity information in order to provide you deeper insights.
- B2B Full Contact: We received a tremendous amount of email exhaust over the months of January/February and will be focused on integrating it into the data set in order to update and enhance our previous Email Validation Score. We will be adding Primary Industry, Primary SIC, and Record Last Updated into the B2B Schema.
- Consumer: We’ve finalized the proposed consumer schema and are targeting the release of this data asset in March. If you are interested in receiving the consumer file, please let us know and we would love your feedback on the schema.
- Platform: We are focusing significant effort on automating the standardization and normalization jobs across all of the data, reducing the development time to deliver and freeing up our development resources for further product improvements.
We will be reaching out to each of you to ensure your validation data is properly onboarded.
If you are subscribed to the IP/MAID, MAID/HEM, IP/MAID DA, and MAID/HEM DA, you will receive a separate email with the bucket locations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op