All Digital data assets have been updated.
Available Product Schemas
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.8 - Last Updated: 6-20-22
- IP/MAID Extract 1.8 - Last Updated: 6-20-22
- IP/MAID DA Extract 1.4 - Last Updated: 6-20-22
- MAID/HEM DA Extract 1.4 - Last Updated: 6-20-22
- B2C Contact Data 1.1 - Last Updated: 5-5-22
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.5 - Last Updated: 4-21-22
- Firmographic Data 1.5 - Last Updated: 4-21-22
- Full B2B Contact Data 3.2 - Last Updated: 4-21-22
Next 30 Days Focus
- Digital: We are updating our digital processing pipelines in order to incorporate more bid-stream data into all of our digital products. This inclusion will increase the overall signal we are seeing and will lead to increased resolution rates and data quality due to the improved accuracy of the bid-stream data.
- B2B Full Contact Automation (Project 1): Automate all standardization/normalizing jobs resulting in - 1) reducing the time to process data by 4X, 2) cutting costs to process data by 50%, 3) improving overall standardization of the b2b data.
- B2B Full Contact 4.0 (Project 2): We have a new version of B2B contact export that will be ready by the end of June. We focused a lot of the effort on incorporating more email validation signal data (ESPs & Digital signals), properly categorizing mobile and landline phone numbers (this was not an easy project), and filtering out poor quality records – the overall data count will be reduced in this update. However, expect the quality to increase.
- B2B Full Contact Identity Graph (Project 3): We are working on building a full scale identity graph on Neptune. The goal of the graph will help link more personal emails to b2b personas; giving us the potential to increase email coverage and connection in a variety of our products. This is a 90-120 day project. We will send updates as we make progress.
If you are subscribed to the IP/MAID, MAID/HEM, IP/MAID DA, MAID/HEM DA, and IP>Company you will receive a separate email with the bucket locations.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we have not mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op