This is the co-op's 20th delivery since October, 2021!!
A lot of members have asked us questions about the depth and breadth of the co-op data. Here are a few quick factoids with a more exhaustive update coming:
- 3,489,205,283,472 (trillion) total rows of data
- 63,676,643,409,732 (trillion) total raw data elements
Bottom-line: we have a lot of data to build new data products on.
Available Product Schemas
- Full B2B Contact Data 4.1 - Last Updated: 8-5-22
- B2C Contact Data 1.3 - Last Updated: 8-5-22
- Firmographic Data 1.6 - Last Updated: 8-5-22
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.9 - Last Updated: 7-21-22
- IP/MAID Extract 1.9 - Last Updated: 7-21-22
- IP/MAID DA Extract 1.5 - Last Updated: 7-21-22
- MAID/HEM DA Extract 1.5 - Last Updated: 7-21-22
- IP>Company 1.3 - Last Updated: 7-21-22
- Non-PII Contact Data 1.5 - Last Updated: 5-22-22
B2C Data 1.3 Release Notes
- Added 43M additional B2C records
- The consumer phone numbers have been run against our mobile phone identification process. Phone numbers are now properly categorized between mobile and personal
- 24M more phone numbers have been added, bringing the total number of contacts with a phone number to 80M
- Addresses have gone through the address standardization process
B2B Data 4.1 Release Notes
- Added 19M additional tier 1 B2B records
- Phone validation has been introduced into the B2B data export! The team processed more than 50M phone validation signals this month
- Doubled the number of B2B emails linked to a personal email
- Doubled the number of LinkedIn URLs linked to B2B emails
- V1 of the co-op graphing database is undergoing internal testing!
- V1.2 of the co-op tag is being distributed to co-op members
- The co-op is putting together a co-oped cookie pool. Message us directly if that's something you're interested in being apart of
If you are subscribed to the B2B Export and B2C you will receive a separate email with the bucket locations + any additional schema related notes.
If you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates or if there are any data projects that you’d like to see prioritized please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op