This is the last B2B/B2C delivery of 2022! As a recap, the co-op completed 91 data asset releases this year, across 9 data assets (6 of those assets were launched this year).
Key Processes Run YTD:
- Ingested 930TB of data
- Ran 3755 quality jobs against data
- Segmented data into three main buckets: Raw Material/ WIP/ Final Products:
- 165 Trillion data elements
- 14.1 Trillion rows of data
- 102.2 Billion validation signals
- Impacting 250M+ records (B2B/B2C)
What are the benefits of sharing these insights to you as a co-op member?
- The footprint of data processed by the co-op is ~100X more than our individual members on their own
- The quality and metadata feedback loops are the sum total of ALL our co-op members contributing vs. your footprint
- Our data is getting cleaner, smarter and simpler to integrate- your feedback cycles help us drive our data acquisition strategy
Tactical Counts for this release :
- The co-op added 36M+ mobile verified records to the B2C export bringing the total to 85M+
- The co-op added 15M+ updated records to the B2B export
- Firmographic 1.6 is available
Again, we appreciate everyone’s support on building out the co-op - it really does take everyone involved to pull this off!
Co-op 2022 Highlights
- The co-op completed 91 data asset releases this year, across 9 data assets
- The co-op released 6 new data assets this year
- The co-op ingested more than 14 trillion rows of data
- The co-op processed over 100B email sends
- The co-op quadrupled membership
Available Product Schemas
- B2C Contact Data 1.4 - Last Updated: 12-2-22
- Full B2B Contact Data 4.4 - Last Updated: 12-2-22
- Firmographic Data 1.6 - Last Updated: 12-2-22
- MAID/HEM Extract 2.13 - Last Updated: 11-28-22
- IP/MAID Extract 1.13 - Last Updated: 11-28-22
- IP/MAID DA Extract 1.9 - Last Updated: 11-28-22
- MAID/HEM DA Extract 1.9 - Last Updated: 11-28-22
- IP>Company 2.3 - Last Updated: 11-10-22
- Cookie Pool 1.0 - Available soon
B2C Contact Data 1.4.0
The co-op increased the overall quality standards for the B2C export, focusing on improving the accuracy of linkages between personal email> postal address> name> and mobile number.
Here are the highlights:
- Introduced email validation to B2C - there are already 26M+ personal emails validated
- Added 36M+ mobile verified records (75% increase)
- Improved overall postal address linkage quality
- Increased fill rate on gender by 250%
- Increased fill rate on age range by 570%
- Modified our phone inclusion criteria to provide higher quality phone numbers associated to b2c records
B2B Contact Data 4.4.0
This is our 12th version of B2B! This release was focused on record quality and freshness.
- Added 15M+ net new records (10% increase)
- Implemented address standardization to all postal addresses
- Introduced a quality check that ensures b2b email domain aligns with company domain
- Added 10M+ direct numbers (25% increase)
- Added 450k+ companies (8% increase)
If you are subscribed to the B2B, B2C, or Firmographic export, you'll receive a separate email with the bucket locations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the most recent data delivery updates and if there are any data projects or issues that you’d like to see prioritized that we haven't mentioned.
We appreciate all of your feedback,
Nick Weldon, Co-founder of The Data Co-op